Saturday, May 17, 2008

Big Ticket Sales - Creating A Big Ticket Product That Sells II

Example of creating a large ticket merchandise that sells:

Sean: You are in travel, and in your traveling you sell a web selling merchandise that have some degree of committee to you. What's your norm committee if you sell this traveling product?

Caller: There's two rank levels. One is $500 and one is $1,000 in commission.

Sean: Ok, so $500 or $1,000 in commission. Now if you were to believe about creating a merchandise that ranged in the $5,000 degree for person else, I'm going to think that your merchandise would learn others how to construct a networking organisation that would let them to do multiple gross sales of $500 or $1,000 worth of committee over time. Would that be a good assumption?

Caller: Very logical, yeah.

Sean: If person were to take - and can I do the assumption, Caller, that you've got some degree of expertness in footing of a web marketer, apprehension how web selling works?

Caller: Well, I'm rather new to doing it. I understand it pretty well. I'm a long-time mercantile person, but it was brick and howitzer so I'm new to the nett - not using it, but being a seller on it.

Sean: And certainly over clip you could go more than than and more experienced in terms of how to do this web selling thing work. I'm just going to make the premise that you have got got something to deliver.

If you were to work with someone, if you were to go on working with your web selling and let's state you would acquire to the point where you personally can sell 20 ranks a calendar month at $1,000 in commission, is that a just premise that over clip you should acquire to that degree in your business?

Caller: Yes, it is.

Sean: Now when you're at that degree or higher than that or somewhat less than that, when you acquire to that degree would you then be able to learn others to make the same thing?

Caller: I certainly would have some advice worth hearing to, I believe, yes.

Sean: By that clip you'd say, "Hey, this is what I'd do, stairway 1, 2, 3, and 4. I'd drive traffic to this site. I had this peculiar autoresponder. I answered these questions. I acquire on this telecall and show people how they can make money in travel," or something - I don't cognize what your stairway are, but there would be some set of steps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home